Law Offices of William W. Green & Associates
Phone 714-464-6903
Toll Free 866-543-7598

Hablamos Español - 24 Hours

Home, Work or Hospital Visits

FacebookGoogle Plus

Free Consultation

No-Hassle, No-Obligation

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

A driver can get compensation when they are uninsured

You are cruising to work on your motorcycle on the same road you always travel on and suddenly, you are hit by an oncoming vehicle. You are suffering debilitating and serious injuries, which can affect you from functioning as you previously did prior to your accident. You might be struggling to perform your normal routine, which includes driving the kids to work, running errands, concentrating and maintaining focus, and completing daily tasks.  The other party claims that it was an unintentional accident, meanwhile your injuries have worsened.

It's possible that the other party has an insurance policy. If this is the case, you may want to consider filing a claim for negligence against the other driver.If you have uninsured motorist coverage, you may able to use such coverage if the other driver doesn't carry automobile insurance. This can help cover some of the collision damage, but the policy does not covering the severe injuries you endured due to the accident including blows to the head, brain damage, road rash, and spinal cord injury, which can be detrimental to your health and affect your performance at work. You may be experiencing excruciating pain. It may be worthwhile to contact a physician who can provide you with the best care you need to treat your injuries.

California is a comparative negligent state hence the party negligent for careless behavior on the road will be held accountable for their part of the negligence.  Without coverage a driver is left without many options. The best course of action is to contact an experienced attorney who has dealt with many similar cases. An attorney can help you find peace of mind by getting you the compensation you deserve.

No Comments

Leave a comment
Comment Information

Office Location

Law Offices of William W. Green & Associates
505 S. Villa Real
Anaheim, CA 92807

Phone: 714-464-6903
Toll Free: 866-543-7598
Anaheim Law Office Map

Connect With Us

FacebookGoogle Plus