Law Offices of William W. Green & Associates
Phone 714-464-6903
Toll Free 866-543-7598

Hablamos Español - 24 Hours

Home, Work or Hospital Visits

FacebookGoogle Plus

Free Consultation

No-Hassle, No-Obligation

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

December 2015 Archives

Can I pursue a third-party claim and workers' compensation?

In a short answer, yes. But you probably won't get the results you would like unless your injury or ailment involved a failure or malfunction on the part of a third party. Look at your workers' compensation as a benefit to which you are entitled if you are hurt at work, or at a work function or even on a break at work. It affords both you and your employer a level of protection to a certain degree, with defined amounts you can be paid and making it inconsequential whether the injury was due to your negligence or not.

Old-style trucking log will soon be history in Orange County

We previously wrote about the role truck driver fatigue may play as a contributing factor in a truck accident. This is particularly the case in situation in which an 18-wheeler accident occurs when the driver fails to stop for traffic congestion and plows into the rear of other vehicles.

What to do if you were involved in a motorcycle accident

Motorcycle riders face serious risks when they are out on the road. Unfortunately, a lot of these risks stem from the carelessness of other drivers. Many drivers fail to notice motorcycle riders until it is too late, or they do not provide enough space between the two vehicles. When a motorcycle accident does happen, emotions can run high. Remember that how you handle yourself immediately after an accident can have significant consequences. This post lists the first steps you should take if you were involved in a motorcycle accident.

Are a worker's dependents entitled to workers' compensation?

Workers who are injured on the job are usually entitled to file workers' compensation claims to recover receive their lost wages, have their medical expenses paid and receive payment in the event of a permanent disability. If the injuries suffered by a work accident victim are severe enough to result in the worker's death, benefits might be available for the individual's spouse, children and other dependents under the workers' compensation laws in California.


Office Location

Law Offices of William W. Green & Associates
505 S. Villa Real
Anaheim, CA 92807

Phone: 714-464-6903
Toll Free: 866-543-7598
Anaheim Law Office Map

Connect With Us

FacebookGoogle Plus