Law Offices of William W. Green & Associates
Phone 714-464-6903
Toll Free 866-543-7598

Hablamos Español - 24 Hours

Home, Work or Hospital Visits

FacebookGoogle Plus

Free Consultation

No-Hassle, No-Obligation

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

March 2015 Archives

Fatal truck crash reveals need for maintenance and recordkeeping

Owners and patrons alike in a Pittsburg restaurant received a rude surprise recently when an 18-wheeler truck towing two trailers smashed into the premises. Although all inside the restaurant apparently escaped injury, the driver of the vehicle died in the accident, and the restaurant incurred extensive property damage. Witnesses claimed that the truck lost its brakes before plowing into the restaurant.

If I fall in a retail store, how long do I have to file suit?

No matter how careful a property owner might be, grocery stores throughout California may present hazardous conditions for an unsuspecting customer. Water sprayed on vegetables to keep them fresh, or bottles of liquids that fall from a shelf in an aisle and break, can create a wet floor and the risk of slip-and-fall accidents.

Does suing a third party affect workers' compensation benefits?

An Orange County, California, worker injured on the job will usually be entitled to workers' compensation benefits because most employers in the state are required to provide it. Someone who is a work accident victim, or is the victim of an occupational disease, may file a claim for benefits to cover things such as lost wages, medical expenses and rehabilitation expenses. The family of a worker killed in a construction site accident or in some other workplace accident may also file a claim for benefits under workers' compensation.

Serving alcohol to a drunk driver could lead to liability

An Orange County, California resident injured in a car collision with a drunk driver might have a right to seek compensation from someone other than just the negligent driver. Although there are exceptions that will be discussed later in this post, someone who provides alcoholic beverages to a person who is intoxicated might be liable to an individual suffering a serious injury due to the actions of the intoxicated driver.


Office Location

Law Offices of William W. Green & Associates
505 S. Villa Real
Anaheim, CA 92807

Phone: 714-464-6903
Toll Free: 866-543-7598
Anaheim Law Office Map

Connect With Us

FacebookGoogle Plus