How To Pay Medical Bills After An Accident

If you are injured in an accident that was caused by someone else, you have the right to seek compensation from the other party's insurance company for your medical bills and other damages. However, recovering compensation can take time. In the meantime, you can incur thousands of dollars in expenses.

At the Law Offices of William W. Green & Associates in Anaheim, we offer a free lawyer consultation to answer your questions about paying for medical bills and other expenses after an accident. With more than 30 years of experience handling car crash and other accident cases, our lawyers know how to get you the medical care you need and the compensation you deserve. Call 714-464-6903 to talk with one of our lawyers.

Why you need medical care: Don't put off medical treatment because you think you can't afford it. Your condition may get worse without treatment. Without medical documentation of your injury, the insurance company may deny payment.

What Are My Options To Pay Medical Bills?

The insurance company of the at-fault party will not pay your medical bills until you resolve your personal injury case through settlement or verdict. In the meantime, you will need another source of medical coverage. Your options may include:

  • Private medical coverage
  • Medical coverage through an employer
  • Medicare or Medicaid

The medical plan that pays your bills will expect reimbursement after you resolve your personal injury case. Our attorneys will negotiate with your medical plan, so you can keep as much money as possible.

What If I Don't Have Medical Insurance?

If you don't have insurance, our attorneys can help you obtain coverage from a doctor who will provide your care in exchange for a lien on your personal injury recovery.

Get Legal Advice About Auto Accident Medical Bills

Our Orange County lawyers will review your situation and help you find the best way to pay your medical bills until your case is resolved. For a free lawyer consultation, please call 714-464-6903 or contact us online.